Terms & Conditions
- Terms: By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Payment for the Tour:
- Payment: Payment is due at the time of booking for the full purchase price of the Tour.
- Advertised Price: The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Price advertised by Wildwood Adventures for the Tour may be subject to changes and gives no warranty regarding the accuracy of the Wildwood Adventures' current advertised prices.
- Cancellation or Changes by Customer:
- 72 hours or less until Tour start time: Are subject to a zero percent (0%) refund of the purchase price.
- Greater than 72, but less than 2 weeks prior to Tour start time: Are subject to a fifty percent (50%) refund of the purchase price.
- Greater than 2 weeks prior to Tour start time: Are subject to a hundred percent (100%) refund of the purchase price.
- Cancellation or Changes by Wildwood Adventures: Customers will receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Weather: We reserve the right to make reasonable changes in the itinerary where deemed advisable for the comfort and well-being of tour members. In the event a change to the itinerary is made, Wildwood Adventures will not be held liable for reimbursements, full or partial. It is the responsibility of the guests to be prepared for weather and dress accordingly.
- Conduct: Wildwood Adventures assumes no responsibility for conduct of individuals other than its guides/employees/officers. The Customer agrees to abide by all terms, conditions and directions of Wildwood Adventures and its guides/employees/officers in relation to the Tour. If Customer's conduct is deemed offensive or a nuisance to other passengers, they may at removed from the Tour. There will be a $150 minimum damage/cleaning charge resulting from Customer misuse. All passengers are responsible and liable for their own actions while in this vehicle; neither the driver nor the company is responsible or liable for any injury or damage caused by or as a result of any Customer actions.
- 3rd Party Contractors: Wildwood Adventures may contract with independent contractors to provide transportation, guide services, and/or all other related travel services. We assume no responsibility, however caused, for injury, loss, or damage to person or property in connection with any service provided by an independent contractor
- Website: The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wildwood Adventures of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- Child Restraints: The state of Oregon requires all parents with children requiring car seats to use them. Child passengers must be restrained in approved child safety seats until they weigh forty pounds or reach the upper weight limit for the car seat in use. Infants must ride rear-facing until they reach both one year of age AND twenty pounds. We do not supply car seats; if you did not bring one the hotel can recommend rental locations. Some will deliver to hotels.
- Liability Release & Assumption of Risk Agreement:
I acknowledge that I have voluntarily chosen to participate in the tour referenced. In so doing, I acknowledge that I may be subjecting myself to dangers and hazards which could result in illness, injury, or death. I also acknowledge that there are inherent risks and dangers which may arise at any time during the tour. I am specifically familiar with and accept the risks of the dangers and hazards.
In consideration of my being permitted to participate in the tour, I agree to assume all risks of illness, injury, or death and agree not to sue and to release from liability and indemnify Wildwood Adventures, their owners, officers, agents, contracted Tour operators and employees, and other persons or entities involved with this tour, from all actions, claims or demands for injury, loss or damage regardless of the cause resulting from my participation in the tour.
I have carefully read this agreement. I understand that it is a release of liability and a contract between me and Wildwood Adventures, and/or its contracted Tour operators or affiliated organizations, and I accept this agreement of my own free will. If any part of this agreement is deemed unenforceable, all other parts shall be given full force and effect.
If I am accepting on behalf of a minor, in addition to the above, I also agree to RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS, AND INDEMNIFY the entities named above for any claims of the minor. I agree to be responsible for any medical expenses incurred by the minor.